Compelling Statistics about the Mobile Advertising Industry:
Do you know of any form of advertising that delivers 104,958 Impressions for ONLY $41.65 per month? You can’t even put an ad in the local newspaper for a week at that amount!
See why vehicle graphics and or mobile outdoor advertising is better than mailers!
Below are marketing research comparisons done by the OAAA (Outdoor Adverting Association of America) and Driving Revenues, a vehicle-advertising firm in Washington.
(Consider the number of impressions made with a $20,000 advertising investment)
A $20,000 advertising investment buys:[dot_list]
- 8.4 million impressions from vehicle wraps (in ONLY ONE YEAR)
- 900,000 listeners reached by radio (10-12 commercials of 30 seconds length over a 6 week period)
- 700,000 impressions in one month from billboards
- 600,000 impressions in two months from 5-7 buses
- 600,000 households reached in a home-mailing Value Pak type of envelope
- 20,000 addresses reached with direct mail (such as a single postcard mailer)
Now consider the cost of a vehicle wrap over varying periods of time.
Assuming the vehicle graphics/wrap cost an average initial investment of 3,000 and kept for a full average lifetime of 4-6 years, the company can expect a marketing cost of:[dot_list]
- $500 per year
- $41.65 per month
- $9.61 per week
- $1.37 per day
Benefits of Mobile Marketing and Vehicle Wraps:[dot_list]
- Mobile advertising is the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising.
- Make a powerful impact with a 10-foot graphic up close and personal.
- Reaches more consumers at a lower Cost Per Thousand than ALL other forms of outdoor advertising.
- Mobile marking reaches nearly 85% of people in all income levels
- Car Wraps are ideals for promoting your company brand, products, services, or events.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000-70,000 impressions daily.
- The average vehicle that is driven 15,000 miles a year 9 will pass in front of nine million vehicles.
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than other advertising media.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers indicate they base buying decisions on ads they see.
- The opportunity to reach commuters on highways, city streets, and parking lots.
- Unlike home mailers, your advertisements are not compared side-by-side to you competitors.
- Powerful visual messages can target consumers of all ages and ethnic groups.
- Reach audiences of all ages, gender, backgrounds, income, professionals, and families.
- Reach high amounts of pedestrian traffic.
- Mobile flexibility allows you to position your vehicle ad anywhere you want.
- Mobile advertising reaches consumers not exposed to newspaper and television.
- Unlike radio and TV, audiences can’t change the channel.
- Every traffic jam becomes a marketing opportunity.
- Americans spend more time in cars today than ever before!
Habits and Statistics of Outdoor Americans:[dot_list]
- 96% of Americans travel in a vehicle as either a driver or a passenger in the past week.
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
- 35% of heavy commuters come from households earning $75,000 a year and up.
- Transit advertising has grown to be the second largest segment of the outdoor advertising industry in terms of dollars spent (as of ’03) representing 19%.
- Federal Highway Administration studies forecast a sharp increase in the amount of time spent in personal vehicles and the number of trips per household.
When Comparing IMPRESSIONS made per dollar, a vehicle wrap can deliver 2,520 IMPRESSIONS PER DOLLAR spent on advertising.
- 5600% better than radio!
- 7200% better than billboards!
- 252,000 better than postcard mailers! (that’s right!)
You save over 90% with a vehicle wrap than a billboard advertisement.[/dot_list]
Why Choose Loudocean Designs for your wrap?
-Loudocean does everything in house, from design, to set-up, to printing, laminating, and installing, which keeps our pricing competitive and our turn-around times faster.
-Loudocean uses premium materials to ensure your wrap will last for the longest time possible.
-Loudocean has been designing, printing, and installing wraps for more than four years.
-Loudocean is conveniently located in Orange County, CA, off of the 405 fwy.
-Loudocean is committed to service: customer service is our top priority!
You might be wondering why you should go with our vehicle wraps over paint. We’re glad you asked! Below are a several reasons why vehicle wraps are a better choice than paint:
- Less than 1/2 the Cost of Paint – our vehicle wraps are much less expensive than painting your vehicles to have the same effect.
- Better Vehicle Resale or Trade-in Value – our vehicle wraps actually help protect the vehicle’s paint while they’re on the vehicle and can easily be removed without harming the vehicle’s finish. And when you are ready to sell or trade-in your vehicles, you will get much more money for your vehicles if they do not have your company’s logos on the vehicles. If you had painted your fleet vehicles, either you or the buyer (dealership or end-user) is going to have totally sand down and repaint the vehicle in order to sell or use it. So in addition to the lower up-front cost of vehicle wraps, the overall cost for the life of the vehicle is also much less!
- Safer Driving with Better Visibility – the portion of the vehicle wrap that will cover your vehicle’s windows is transparent from one side – allowing you to see out of the vehicle while keeping the sunlight from harming your vehicle’s interior. You can hardly tell there is anything on the windows at all while you are driving – making it safer for the driver and other vehicles around! If your drivers are just plain horrible drivers, we’re sorry, but we aren’t going to be able to help them much!
- Easy to Update Wrap Graphics – our vehicle wraps are easy to update. If your company’s name, address, phone number, web site, slogan, or products change, it is much easier and less expensive to modify or update a vehicle wrap. If your information is painted on the vehicle, that is a different story – one which your accounting department isn’t going to like to hear.
- More Creative Flexibility and Freedom Designs – you have much more creative flexibility and freedom with our custom vinyl graphic wraps for a couple different reasons. Our auto wraps are created digitally and you can see the design before it’s on the vehicle so you can makes any changes before it’s final. If you have an artist’s sketch, film, or other formats of your design already, we can convert it to a digital image, so that isn’t a problem either. Because the vinyl graphics can go on your vehicle’s windows without reducing visibility, your design can seamlessly cover virtually your entire vehicle – giving you more space and flexibility to get your vehicle’s advertising message or custom design across!