Compelling Statistics about the Mobile Advertising Industry:
Do you know of any form of advertising that delivers 104,958 Impressions for ONLY $41.65 per month? You can’t even put an ad in the local newspaper for a week at that amount!
See why vehicle graphics and or mobile outdoor advertising is better than mailers!
Below are marketing research comparisons done by the OAAA (Outdoor Adverting Association of America) and Driving Revenues, a vehicle-advertising firm in Washington.
(Consider the number of impressions made with a $20,000 advertising investment)
A $20,000 advertising investment buys:[dot_list]
- 8.4 million impressions from vehicle wraps (in ONLY ONE YEAR)
- 900,000 listeners reached by radio (10-12 commercials of 30 seconds length over a 6 week period)
- 700,000 impressions in one month from billboards
- 600,000 impressions in two months from 5-7 buses
- 600,000 households reached in a home-mailing Value Pak type of envelope
- 20,000 addresses reached with direct mail (such as a single postcard mailer)
Now consider the cost of a vehicle wrap over varying periods of time.
Assuming the vehicle graphics/wrap cost an average initial investment of 3,000 and kept for a full average lifetime of 4-6 years, the company can expect a marketing cost of:[dot_list]
- $500 per year
- $41.65 per month
- $9.61 per week
- $1.37 per day
Benefits of Mobile Marketing and Vehicle Wraps:[dot_list]
- Mobile advertising is the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising.
- Make a powerful impact with a 10-foot graphic up close and personal.
- Reaches more consumers at a lower Cost Per Thousand than ALL other forms of outdoor advertising.
- Mobile marking reaches nearly 85% of people in all income levels
- Car Wraps are ideals for promoting your company brand, products, services, or events.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000-70,000 impressions daily.
- The average vehicle that is driven 15,000 miles a year 9 will pass in front of nine million vehicles.
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than other advertising media.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers indicate they base buying decisions on ads they see.
- The opportunity to reach commuters on highways, city streets, and parking lots.
- Unlike home mailers, your advertisements are not compared side-by-side to you competitors.
- Powerful visual messages can target consumers of all ages and ethnic groups.
- Reach audiences of all ages, gender, backgrounds, income, professionals, and families.
- Reach high amounts of pedestrian traffic.
- Mobile flexibility allows you to position your vehicle ad anywhere you want.
- Mobile advertising reaches consumers not exposed to newspaper and television.
- Unlike radio and TV, audiences can’t change the channel.
- Every traffic jam becomes a marketing opportunity.
- Americans spend more time in cars today than ever before!
Habits and Statistics of Outdoor Americans:[dot_list]
- 96% of Americans travel in a vehicle as either a driver or a passenger in the past week.
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
- 35% of heavy commuters come from households earning $75,000 a year and up.
- Transit advertising has grown to be the second largest segment of the outdoor advertising industry in terms of dollars spent (as of ’03) representing 19%.
- Federal Highway Administration studies forecast a sharp increase in the amount of time spent in personal vehicles and the number of trips per household.
When Comparing IMPRESSIONS made per dollar, a vehicle wrap can deliver 2,520 IMPRESSIONS PER DOLLAR spent on advertising.
- 5600% better than radio!
- 7200% better than billboards!
- 252,000 better than postcard mailers! (that’s right!)
You save over 90% with a vehicle wrap than a billboard advertisement.[/dot_list]
Why Choose Loudocean Designs for your wrap?
-Loudocean does everything in house, from design, to set-up, to printing, laminating, and installing, which keeps our pricing competitive and our turn-around times faster.
-Loudocean uses premium materials to ensure your wrap will last for the longest time possible.
-Loudocean has been designing, printing, and installing wraps for more than four years.
-Loudocean is conveniently located in Orange County, CA, off of the 405 fwy.
-Loudocean is committed to service: customer service is our top priority!
Vehicle Wraps Removal
Vehicle Wraps Removal is an easy task only if the installation was done properly. Removing wraps does not require professional or special tool. Vehicle Wraps Removal should come off clean without any adhesive residue or very minimal depending on how long the wrap have been on the vehicle. Vehicle wraps removal does not require removing parts only for removing vehicle wraps, done in custom Paintless Color Change wraps. Because painless color change wraps require removal of certain parts for clean install it also require those parts to be remove in order to remove all the vinyl. Again, the vinyl should remove cleaning without little to no residue. The process for vehicle wraps removal can be found on the following page. How to remove vehicle wraps. Click Here But there are some circumstances where removing vehicle wrap can be labor intense and require some cleaning solution without harming the vehicle paint. On our next post we will talk about what causes vehicle wraps to be hard to remove.
Car Wraps Transformation
Car wraps Transformation is that the completely change the looks of your car. Car Wraps Transformation not only benefit your company brand and identity but also give your personal a unique look and feel that paint cannot duplicate. Car Wraps attracts attention towards the vehicle by its unique appearance on and off show room and on the street and protects paint from tiny rock chips, UV Rays and other things that may cause blemish to your car. Wraps installation process usually takes 2-3 days from start to finish. Car wrap vinyl are easy to remove when it is properly care for during its life on the car. Wrapping takes skillful hand and years of experience to perfect the wrap to show quality. Below is a video of how the wrap is done.
Car wrap covers a printed vinyl sheet using high technology printer. You can design according to your requirements and wrap the printed vinyl sheet on your vehicle. It is nothing but transforming your vehicle into a rolling advertisement for your business.
Car wrap is to advertise your business or products to the public by drawing attention towards your advertisement. It helps to differentiate your-self in a crowd of competition. Computerized graphics are now used in place of expensive paint. The vinyl sheet is easily removable rather than painting when the advertising campaign is over. Vehicle wrapping is to promote the business into eye-catching advertising. The advantages of vehicle wrap are as follows:
Builds brand recognition
Raises a company’s profile
Emphasize brand identity
Impact of Vehicle Wraps
Computer graphics plays a significant role in vehicle wraps. The high impact of vehicle wrap is cost effective form of advertising for all types and sizes of businesses. Nowadays, marketing campaigns are using a single wrapped vehicle and it is cost effective way to reach thousands of potential customers every day.
It is a moving billboard and vehicle wraps in effect transform your vehicle into low cost mobile advertising agency that continuously promotes your business. Statistics have proved that one vehicle wrap can generate tens of thousands impressions a day. Vehicle wrap combines the key elements of effective advertising and marketing. The major impact of vehicle wraps in the following:
New product launches
Brand Ambassadorship Campaigns
College Campus Marketing
The traditional advertising methods require spending more money. But moving vehicle wrap is one-time fee to advertise and it is publicized to the whole city.