You might be wondering why you should go with our vehicle wraps over paint. We’re glad you asked! Below are a several reasons why vehicle wraps are a better choice than paint:
- Less than 1/2 the Cost of Paint – our vehicle wraps are much less expensive than painting your vehicles to have the same effect.
- Better Vehicle Resale or Trade-in Value – our vehicle wraps actually help protect the vehicle’s paint while they’re on the vehicle and can easily be removed without harming the vehicle’s finish. And when you are ready to sell or trade-in your vehicles, you will get much more money for your vehicles if they do not have your company’s logos on the vehicles. If you had painted your fleet vehicles, either you or the buyer (dealership or end-user) is going to have totally sand down and repaint the vehicle in order to sell or use it. So in addition to the lower up-front cost of vehicle wraps, the overall cost for the life of the vehicle is also much less!
- Safer Driving with Better Visibility – the portion of the vehicle wrap that will cover your vehicle’s windows is transparent from one side – allowing you to see out of the vehicle while keeping the sunlight from harming your vehicle’s interior. You can hardly tell there is anything on the windows at all while you are driving – making it safer for the driver and other vehicles around! If your drivers are just plain horrible drivers, we’re sorry, but we aren’t going to be able to help them much!
- Easy to Update Wrap Graphics – our vehicle wraps are easy to update. If your company’s name, address, phone number, web site, slogan, or products change, it is much easier and less expensive to modify or update a vehicle wrap. If your information is painted on the vehicle, that is a different story – one which your accounting department isn’t going to like to hear.
- More Creative Flexibility and Freedom Designs – you have much more creative flexibility and freedom with our custom vinyl graphic wraps for a couple different reasons. Our auto wraps are created digitally and you can see the design before it’s on the vehicle so you can makes any changes before it’s final. If you have an artist’s sketch, film, or other formats of your design already, we can convert it to a digital image, so that isn’t a problem either. Because the vinyl graphics can go on your vehicle’s windows without reducing visibility, your design can seamlessly cover virtually your entire vehicle – giving you more space and flexibility to get your vehicle’s advertising message or custom design across!